The ISO is on track to release ISO 9001-2015 this Fall which calls for companies to modify their Quality Management Systems for ‘risk based thinking’. Do you understand what this is and what it may mean?
Did you know that Small & Medium-sized Businesses (SMB) are targets in 75% of cyber attacks? Is your cybersecurity approach based on a set of defensive tools and procedures you have cobbled together over time? Is this approach adequate for dealing with today’s cyber risks? How do you know? Are you finding you are being more reactive than proactive? How can you do something about it?
To learn how to answer these questions, come to the AmCon Design & Contract Manufacturing Show in Phoenix June 2-3, and attend the CERM Academy Seminars and Workshops:
- Free AmCon seminar ‘Preparing for New ISO Risk Based Thinking’, Tuesday and Wednesday from 2-3:00pm.
- Risk-based Auditing for ISO 9001-2015 Workshop, Tuesday from 4:00pm-7:00pm.
Registration $199 (includes Value Added Auditing® Manual, $89 value)
See full details at cermacademy.com/2015/05/risk-based-auditing-for-iso-9001-2015-workshop/ and registration at www.regonline.com/cermphoenix2015.
- Cybersecurity Risk Management Workshop, Wednesday from 3:30pm-6:30pm.
See full details at cermacademy.com/2015/05/cybersecurity-risk-management-workshop/ and registration at www.regonline.com/cermphoenix2015.
- Sign up for both Workshops for $350.
Meet face-to-face with some of the finest job shops and contract manufacturers from throughout the U.S. and Canada. See the latest in manufacturing’s cutting-edge technologies. From prototype to production parts – find sources for all your custom manufacturing needs
AmCon Phoenix Design & Contract Manufacturing Show, June 2-3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ Convention Center – South Building Hall G
Details & Registration: http://www.amconshows.com/phoenix-az/
Tuesday, June 2, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, June 3, 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Free Admission, Free Attendee Parking, Free Seminars
Attend Free Seminars given by industry professionals.
- 3D Printing Technology
- Collaborative Robotics
- How To Improve Inventory Turns
- Negotiating Skills Seminar
- Preparing for New ISO Risk Based Thinking (by CERMAcademy.com)
Your one stop source for:
- 3D Printing
- Electronic Manufacturing
- And More…
Find solutions for your most difficult design and production problems.
5 Reasons you should attend:
- MEET face-to-face with suppliers of hundreds of custom parts and components all in one day.
- FIND multiple sources to take your project from concept to finished product.
- LEARN about the latest in cutting edge technologies & processes.
- QUOTE current projects that can improve quality, cost, and time to market.
- ATTEND FREE seminars on the most current technologies.