1. Registration fees. All participants must pay the registration fee in full prior to the start of the CERM Bootcamp and other training.
2. Cancellation Policy. Individuals may request training-date substitutions at any time. Group substitutions (two or more attendees who register together) are subject to prior approval with the trainer. Cancellations received within 5 calendar days after payment has been made will receive a refund of the registration fees minus an administrative fee of $50.00 and retail costs of the books sent to the participants. Cancellations made thereafter will receive credit towards a future training date. ‘No shows’ for any reason, are liable for the full training fee. Cancellations must be sent via email to GregH@CERMAcademy.com Participants should verify receipt of their cancellation request CERM Academy. This will confirm that their request has been received and processed.
3. Liability. CERM Academy reserves the right to amend any part of the event program at any time. CERM Academy will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to, their personal property as a result of the event or related events. In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, CERM Academy accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred by participants.
4. Personal Insurance. CERM Academy is not responsible for healthcare, dental and ambulance services during its training. CERM Academy strongly recommends that participants arrange for comprehensive medical and travel insurance. CERM Academy and its local co-organizers accept no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for personal injury, death, loss or damage to property or participants however caused or arising.
5. Privacy. Upon registering for CERM Academy events, relevant details will be incorporated into a participant list for the benefit of all participants. Typically, this information includes first name, last name, institution, location and email address. These details may also be available to parties directly related to the event including the venue and accommodation providers. CERM Academy may use these details to inform current participants of event updates or future events via email. Event participants agree to allow their names, photos and email addresses to appear on the CERM Academy website. Participants who do not wish to have their email addresses included in the event participant list or CERM Academy’s distribution list for future events or our website, are responsible for advising CERM Academy to that effect. All copywrited materials distributed to event participants and/or clients of CERM Academy remain the exclusive property of CERM Academy.
6. Governing Laws. For training sessions conducted in the United States, this agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon and of the United States of America and the parties submit to this jurisdiction. As well, if there are disagreements, then binding arbitration through AAA in the United States will be final.